We want you to get the best experience out of our candles!
1. When lighting your candle for the first time, burn your candle until the wax melting pool has reached the edge of the container, usually takes 2 or more hours. This will prevent tunneling and your candle will last longer.
2. Never burn the candle for longer than 4 hours. This will preserve your fragrance and prevent any hazards.
3. Trim the wick 1/4 inch before each usage to ensure even burning and a steady flame.
4. Keep your candle out of reach of children and pets.
5. Never leave burning candle unattended.
6. Be sure to trim your candle wick after every burn. This prevents the candle from smoking or burning the glass.
7. Always use a heat resistant surface under candle.
Enjoy your Stir and Mixxes Candle!